Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold My 01 Harley last weekend with 106,000 miles on it. Next step is finally getting a Goldwing. I'm torn with getting it now or waiting till Feb. Not much riding time left here in norhteast MA. I would like to put some more money together for a used or new 08 to 10. And wait to see how the clown in the White House raises my taxes. But anyway I will be on a Goldwing and looking forward to it. It stinks to be with out a Bike for the first time in 18 yrs. I guess now I can look forward to winter.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
I'm sure it was not easy to part with your Harley after that many miles. I would say if you could get a good deal get the Wing now. Bikes are not moving this time of year and you may be able to get a nice deal on a new or used one. Some guys are selling this time of year. Good luck and I hope you find the perfect Wing for you. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Good point trourke. You will find a lot of us northern members here this winter talking about where we will go and what we would like to see next year when the snow melts. Come join us for the fireside chat. The meeting usually begins when the temperature dips into the low 30's.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Ditto on what TW says, but don't get buyer fever 'cause you may spend more than you need. There's plenty of non-current carryovers in the system, and watching the ads closely is the way to go if you're considering used.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I looked for my bike for about 2 years, on eBay and other places. I just kept looking and when I decided I found what I wanted and what price I wanted, it ended up being at Brookhaven Honda. That is in Brookhaven MS, which is 40 miles north of LA. That may be a bit far for you to travel but they had AWESOME DEALS! I went to the dealer here and he told me to GO and get mine. I got a ride there and rode her home. Be patient and dont settle for something you wont be happy with. Good luck and show us pictures when you get what you want.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts