Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell our 2012 Goldwing trike in order to change to a Honda DCT transmission. I have arthritis in my hands and shifting is becoming more and more difficult. The bike has no known problems and runs great. I'll post the correct milage in a day or two, I think it has 9,500 miles. I will also add photos or a video. I am posting a comprehensive description of the equipment and accessories. If you have additional questions please don't hesitate to ask.

2012 Goldwing-Audio, 9XXX Miles, 2 owner bike, New front tire, All LED lights, Honda OEM windshield with closable vent, F4 Extra Large windshield, LED Sequential front turn signals/driving lights, Honda OEM CB Radio and OEM antenna, Custom Seating for Rider and Passenger, Passenger armrest with beverage holder, Custom matching Rider adjustable backrest, Custom Passenger adjustable foot rests, Rider floorboards, Heel/toe shifter, Rider Foot Rests, 12 Volt power outlet in front cubby, Audio interface connection in front cubby, Ram Universal Mount on handlebar, California Side Car Trike Viper, Independent Rear Suspension, CSC Brake Upgrade, CSC-Front Rake Kit, CSC-Trailor Hitch with Ball and electrical hookup for trailer, CSC-Fender Bra’s, Rear Fender Chrome Luggage Racks (not currently installed), Led License Plate frame,CSC-Chrome rear wheels, CSC-Rear Wheel opening chrome moldings, Reverse Drive, Rider-Passenger Intercom system, Light inside of rear box, Carpeted trunk with USB port, Baker wind deflectors. Asking $23,995, Thank You Bill

·
Super Moderator
9,792 Posts
Beautiful Wing. Good luck on the sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts