Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bud and the administrator were nice enough to allow an increase in the smilies. Theyare kind of nice to add to your thread. :Wave::anyone_sign::chopper:

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Just noticed the new artwork today. GWOF and Steve Saunders are very similar sites, now including the expanded smilies. Guess the same people designed/host both sites?

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Just noticed the new artwork today. GWOF and Steve Saunders are very similar sites, now including the expanded smilies. Guess the same people designed/host both sites?
Actually the Steve Saunders site just became a part of Motorcycle.Com's family, our Parents.

The big difference as most of us have known & some of the new guys are finding out is our site is really PG compared to the others.

Our guys & gals continue to do there best to harness their words & somehow it works.

:WellDone::ThumbsUp:

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
:smiley_bitchfight:Happy days are here again:kumbaya:

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Perhaps these will aid in clarifying the intent or tone. It's hard to take anything personal when it's punctuated with a smile.

·
Premium Member
6,722 Posts
Perhaps these will aid in clarifying the intent or tone. It's hard to take anything personal when it's punctuated with a smile.
What do you mean Lee????

:Suspicious:

Mark

:nananana:

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TAT we had expanded the smilies ont he RAT by we had worked on it for a while. So it seemed easier to ask to have them put here. motorcycle.com owns that site as well.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
We needed more smilies, as you can never have enough of them to express yourself.
Just my

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Yes they are nice. And I like the way they alternate and change with different posts (at least mine do). Not giving up my bookmarked free smilies page though:FunnyFace: (ours)

(mine)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.