Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 15 will be a slow ride course and skills builder/ competition at The University of Montevallo in montevallo, al. There will be two large ranges, miles and miles of cone courses, two Top Gun courses and competition!

The range opens at 9a.m. with competitions after lunch. Bring your bike, your gear, money for dogs and burgers, and your Slow Game Face.

Highlights from lasts years event.

It's last minute I know but I just found out about it. I expect ken, Ralph, mark, and Efinref to be present. Should be fun and a good experience/ show. :popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
Some of my local GWRRA chapter will be there. Look for MS-F in lime green shirts. I most likely will be working. Gotta pay forward for being off Monday and Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day parade in New Orleans on Monday. Tuesday waking up in gutter and driving home....

·
Super Moderator
11,505 Posts
Mark, post some photos when you get back. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,916 Posts
When I seen this post I thought that Tatanka would be the first to post. But then I seen the speed they were riding and realised that was too fast for him. :popcorn::hmmm:

·
Super Moderator
14,245 Posts
When I seen this post I thought that Tatanka would be the first to post. But then I seen the speed they were riding and realised that was too fast for him. :popcorn::hmmm:
Bwahahaha! If that doesn't get a rise out of him we will have to send him a pm to make sure he doesn't miss that!

G

·
0 Posts
If I was to be there i would need someones wing to practice on. The newer the better. I will give you a matching paint can so you could cover all 20 dents on your bike

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some of my local GWRRA chapter will be there. Look for MS-F in lime green shirts. I most likely will be working. Gotta pay forward for being off Monday and Tuesday - St. Patrick's Day parade in New Orleans on Monday. Tuesday waking up in gutter and driving home....
Yeah mark, it should be a blast! Al-y that I'm in is going. Not sure on shirt color yet. :dancing troll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.