Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down to skyline dr Va tomorrow , 1 st day were stoping in laray and spending the night , can anyone suggest a hotel in that area that is ok?

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title was supposed to be Skyline Drive not dive

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
I just thought it was one of those places on the wrong side of the tracks!

:D

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Wish I could recommend something in Luray but I never had to stay overnight there as I live too close. Are you getting on the " Drive " in Front Royal , VA ? How far down are you going ?

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
There should be a few places right near the caverns. Since it's a tourist trap of sorts they should be decent, but may also be expensive...

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I could recommend something in Luray but I never had to stay overnight there as I live too close. Are you getting on the " Drive " in Front Royal , VA ? How far down are you going ?
yes coming in from front royal and just going down to elkton then shooting over to rt 11 heading to WV then PA then back to MD one big loop in 3 days

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Well who knows you may just see a Couple of Pa bikes, 1 Michigan & 1 Virginia on Sunday depending what roads you take.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well who knows you may just see a Couple of Pa bikes, 1 Michigan & 1 Virginia on Sunday depending what roads you take.
are you guys riding together this weekend?

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Yes sir. This is the weekend of the "Eric One Day/Couple Days Tour" HAHAHAHA.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Yes it is the Eric's one day/couple day tour. I can't make it. But don't worry me. They feed us well in the lock up. Roast beef tonight, sweet and sour pork tomorrow. Still waitting for plan B. LOL Eric

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts