Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my 96 Wing..I also purchased at Americade the Simpro Combination tail light. It filled in the space where the license plate goes with a brake/running light and reverse light combination. It was a nice addition to the Wing. However over the years..the plastic lens began to breakdown and I finally had cracks in the lens. Over the weekend I decided to remove the Simpro an replace with just the original bracket (yep...still have it!!) But I wasn't happy with the look. I was able to aquire some clear diffusing screen from a florescent light and decided to cut to the shape I needed. I wasn't able to get red bulbs so I opted for a translucent spray "paint" that was red in color. I was going to go with LED's...but they were not quickly obtainable...

Running lights

Brakes

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Looks good, although I think I would have put the smooth side out, for easier cleaning.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Sorry, I guess it's an optical illusion! :eek:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
You did a great job, Why did you cover your license plate up? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Looks great but if you coverd your plate in fear of posting on this site you do not understand wing/motorcycle owners. They are like boaters and campers, They will defend others as they would themselfs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts