Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel the Goldwing ranks high on lights on the front and back. I'm looking for recommendations for third party lights to increase side visibility. I don't really like the "ring of fire" LED lights on the wheels, but would like an LED strip above the cylinder covers or somewhere around or between the side bag/travel trunk area. Suggestions or ideas appreciated...

J.D.

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
There are lights available that replace the side reflectors on the saddlebags and trunk.
Check out WingStuff.com or eBay.com.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts

Welcome from Seattle!

My opinion is the bike has enough potential electrical problems without adding more. There will be many more along with good suggestions.

·
Registered
470 Posts
You can get lights that fit the sides of the fairing to replace the reflectors,my '88 has them. I recently saw a plug 'n' play wiring kit on ebay (where else..lol) to make them turn signals as well as running lights. Great idea IMHO..the more side light the better.:)

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
You can get lights that fit the sides of the fairing to replace the reflectors,my '88 has them. I recently saw a plug 'n' play wiring kit on ebay (where else..lol) to make them turn signals as well as running lights. Great idea IMHO..the more side light the better.:)
I replaced all my side reflectors with lights and I have them wired for the turn signals. It was plug and play connections......got them from wingstuff.

You need to see and be seen out there!!!!!:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
I just bought some self contained high output Amber L.E.D.'s that should fit nicely over the fairing side lights, they double as turn signals too.:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I feel the Goldwing ranks high on lights on the front and back. I'm looking for recommendations for third party lights to increase side visibility. I don't really like the "ring of fire" LED lights on the wheels, but would like an LED strip above the cylinder covers or somewhere around or between the side bag/travel trunk area. Suggestions or ideas appreciated...

J.D.
Here is a site that might have want you are looking for. A friend of mine has these on the cylinder covers and it looks really good.

http://www.customdynamics.com/truflex_flexible_led_lighting.htm

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pretty cool stuff! Also..rather expensive:eek: Certainly the claimed 120 deg viewing angle is awesome..not what you usually see in LED lights.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Apparantly I am more dense that the previous posters! Since you have put no info in your profile or your post, I have no idea which model Wing you have so I can't give any suggestions!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts