Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy all. New to the site. Trying to find some wind deflectors for my 2010 Wing. The J&P cycle site says the dragon's wings deflectors don't fit the 2010 Comfi/Navi 1800GL. I wanted these due to the hidden mounting charictaristics. Anyone know of why they would fit a 2008 but not a 2010. Same faring looks like to me. Any good alternatives out there. Thanks All

Thanks to those that replied. I went with the Dragon Wings. They're on the way from J&P.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Baker wings. They are a site sponsor as well.
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
24,140 Posts
No difference between my 08 and my buddies 10. Can you post a link to the Dragon Wings ? These ????????? P.S. Once I sold the 1300VTX and acquired the Wing I also gave up my J&P Cycle free subscription. There are Wing specific sites out there such as Wing Stuff. com , and their prices are better or comparable.

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State. Like Hall says can't go wrong with Baker's.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Try Bakers.

·
Premium Member
24,530 Posts
Welcome SHREKUS. The Kuryakin catalogue makes no mention of excluding 2010 Comfort/NAVI equipped models; fitment shows all '01-'10 GL1800. I'd contact John at J&P or one of his crew and get their reasoning for them not fitting. One of the gang at Wingstuff should also be able to tell you. We've never sold any of them so I can't say for sure.

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
hello shrekus, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum shrekus

·
Super Moderator
7,614 Posts
Good lookin trike. Who did the conversion?
That's a photo of one I like. I had a 1993 GL1500 with a Voyager that I sold last year to a member of the forum. I did trike conversions at one time. The one in the photo is a regular GL1800 that is customized to resemble the F6B.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.