Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another forum and it was kind of fun. All of us have somewhere to work on or clean our bikes. Some are fancy, some are not. Show us your Man Castle. I'll even kick it off with mine, such as it is. :D

Okay - Show us Your Man Castle.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I'd comply with pictures, but the wife has taken total control over that part of the house too (just kidding LOL). Most of my work area is relegated to the outside secondary garage where the boat and truck reside. The GL and the SxS with the snowplow stay in the house garage with HER car. :rolleyes:
p.s. Love the Norton; my 750 was that 70's gawd-awful (now anyway) purple metallic gelcoat type finish. Seemed pretty cool at the time though. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I got the CB750 with electric start. The Norton dealer had a thing where if you couldn't kick the thing over and start 'er up, he wouldn't sell you one!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i have no wife or man cave. the garage is too full of lawn and snow removal equiptment and it's sooooo small that my mustang will convertable fill it up if it were empty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts