Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2006 GL1800 and my wife and I have a chance to move to the Netherlands for 2 years. Trying to figure out what I should do with the bike. Not sure what kind of service or parts I can get there. We didn't a weeklong tour of Scotland 2 years ago on rented BMW 1200 RT's. I only saw 1 Wing the entire week. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with riding in Europe.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Ship it to me. My son and I will take good care of it.

Seriously, that's a tough one. You've got a lot research ahead of you. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2006 GL1800 and my wife and I have a chance to move to the Netherlands for 2 years. Trying to figure out what I should do with the bike. Not sure what kind of service or parts I can get there. We didn't a weeklong tour of Scotland 2 years ago on rented BMW 1200 RT's. I only saw 1 Wing the entire week. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with riding in Europe.
Take it ! I'm sure a bit of googling research on the Honda web site and you'll find out there's Honda dealers all over. More importantly you're only a good days ride away from the Alps !!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
14,332 Posts
Shipping and other costs (tag, insurance, etc.) may make it cheaper to pick up a bike there. Then sell it before coming back. You would have a good bit to research to figure out the real cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts