Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
John
With all due respect, I am a customer. Why should I pay wing stuff to advertise for them? I also have car dealers remove their logo from any car I buy and throw away their license plate frame. I don't belong to Sams club either. Why would I pay $40.00 for the privilage of shopping at their store?

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
My preference is on the back, with maybe a small logo over the heart area. JMHO..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
sorry john i hardly ever wear a t-shirt

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I collect SeaDog shirts. that is the gold standard to me.

The mascot is small above the front pocket area and big pic on the back.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I agree with Two Wheel. Throw in a White Wing on a black T and you got yourself a sale.
I've seen lot's of "white wing" comments from you in the past chopin, and must admit I agree with your taste for some reason.
There is those with white wings, and those that wish they rode white wings. ;)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I have never understood the "need" to wear T-shirts w/various designs on the back.
Especially black shirts-which draw heat on hot summer days.
Love to see all the bad boy/girl Harley Hoppers wearing their "cool" black shirts/pants & leather vests on a 90+degree, sunny day.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Um, "on cloud 9"? Kind of a copyright infringement eh, Paul?;) Guys, I dont need a white Goldwing, I got a pair of white wings to go with my halo!!:cool::rolleyes: As to the shirts John, I have t's coming out the yin-yang, much prefer a pit or mechanic's style shirt. But if I was to offer an opinion, large graphic on the back and nothing or minimal on the heart area in front.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Um, "on cloud 9"? Kind of a copyright infringement eh, Paul?;) Guys, I dont need a white Goldwing, I got a pair of white wings to go with my halo!!:cool::rolleyes: As to the shirts John, I have t's coming out the yin-yang, much prefer a pit or mechanic's style shirt. But if I was to offer an opinion, large graphic on the back and nothing or minimal on the heart area in front.

Yeah! good idea D (Pit/Mech style! i would buy that!) large back & small front,,,,,,, GW logo on the bottom of sleeve to pls.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Do you sell the ones that have a picture on the front and rear and also on the inside, that way i can wear the t-shirt for 2 days and they look different?:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts