Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,221 Posts
Looking at the map, 157 and 158 look like fun roads to ride. A good opportunity to practice some antisocial distancing. Thanks for taking us along.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking at the map, 157 and 158 look like fun roads to ride. A good opportunity to practice some antisocial distancing. Thanks for taking us along.
Looks like alot of fun, wish I lived a tad closer to you fine folks I'd love to invite myself, to join you at some point, for a ride... BUT Massachusetts may be a bit too far away, to travel for a ride, and then have to return home. all in the same day.....lol

Ronnie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, you would sure be welcome. I hope to get up to your neck of the woods in the next couple of years. Lived a year in Newport, RI growing up and have always wanted to go back and meander through that part of the country again.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, you would sure be welcome. I hope to get up to your neck of the woods in the next couple of years. Lived a year in Newport, RI growing up and have always wanted to go back and meander through that part of the country again.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Newport RI. is truly a beautiful place to live (or visit)...I love the beaches, warm sun, and the fine smell of suntan lotion .... I don't know my way around the area, BUT would love to take a day and visit and explore the area......................It's approx three(ish) hours away from my home....Please scream when coming, love to meet up and explore the areas together w/ you, and yours.

Ronnie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Newport RI. is truly a beautiful place to live (or visit)...I love the beaches, warm sun, and the fine smell of suntan lotion .... I don't know my way around the area, BUT would love to take a day and visit and explore the area......................It's approx three(ish) hours away from my home....Please scream when coming, love to meet up and explore the areas together w/ you, and yours.

Ronnie
It would be a blast. Hope to make it up there in the next couple of years - 2022.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts