Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our daughter is back from a year in Iraq. I am so happy. Next stop is finish her degree then OCS.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Can't imagine how happy you must be. God bless her and you for the service to your country.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
lonewolf, That is great news. Tell your daughter that we're are grateful to her for the service to our country. We're so proud of all the men & women of our Armed Forces. Thank the Lord for the people that serve to provide the freedoms for the rest of us to enjoy.

It makes my wife & I proud to be Americans & I'm sure you & Jeanne are just as proud of her.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lonewolf

I am happy to hear your loved one has returned from Iraq, where I live all we see and hear are the brave soldiers who have given their life for the freedom of others, we all have to remember the other countries who given up their brave sons & daughters for the pursuit of freedom which a lot of us take for granted.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
I'm sure a great weight has been lifted from you with this great news. Please thank her for us, for her service to our country, for keeping us safe and for making us proud. Take her for a ride on that Wing. Ride safe and thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Congrats lonewolf, you must be about a foot taller. Just the other day I stood on a bridge nearby, as one of our Canadian lads was transported to his final resting spot.
Give your daughter a big hug, then hug her again.
Strat

·
Super Moderator
14,420 Posts
Please pass on a welcome back from me. I greatly appreciate her service.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
That's great news Lone Wolf, I'll bet you're very proud of her. We owe the both of you and all veterans a debt of grattitude. Please pass on our well wishes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lonewolf, Please tell your daughter, "Welcome home and thanks for all you and your fellow soldiers do for all of us everyday. You have made a difference in the lives of us all."

·
Registered
449 Posts
My son has done a tour in Iraq and afganistain. I KNOW your relief to see them home all to well. This may be the next Great Generation forming right before our eyes. Congrats on the return of your daughter.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Lonewolf....Please thank your daughter for serving our country and providing the freedom everyone should enjoy throughout the world and here at home...Thank You...

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Good for her and you. Im happy she is all right.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome home...that must have a beautiful ring to it for you and your daughter. Bless you both.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
:)Bless you both, I know this is a very happy day, I could not sit down when my son got back in 07 I could not get enough of him. good time to take her out for a nice welcom home ride of the open road even if it is a short one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts