Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had to do it.....With the road construction, I haven't ridden since I completed the IBA with Ralphumor. Yesterday, I just sat on the wing:(.....So this afternoon when the wife needed a few things from the store, it was time. I harkened back to riding the gravel twistys with Chopin in April. Once I cleared the construction area I headed to the store. When I got back an hour and half later, the wife said "I thought you were going to the store?".....I replied "Thats where I have been......You didn't say which one".:eek:;)
Wow.....I needed that ride.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I finally had to do it.....With the road construction, I haven't ridden since I completed the IBA with Ralphumor. Yesterday, I just sat on the wing:(.....So this afternoon when the wife needed a few things from the store, it was time. I harkened back to riding the gravel twistys with Chopin in April. Once I cleared the construction area I headed to the store. When I got back an hour and half later, the wife said "I thought you were going to the store?".....I replied "Thats where I have been......You didn't say which one".:eek:;)
Wow.....I needed that ride.
S.O.B. ! Don and I were just discussing the " gravel twisty " ride yesterday driving in my work van. We agreed that it was a landmark ride that strengthened us. " That which does not destroy us makes us stronger . "~ Nietzsche.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
S.O.B. ! Don and I were just discussing the " gravel twisty " ride yesterday driving in my work van. We agreed that it was a landmark ride that strengthened us. " That which does not destroy us makes us stronger . "~ Nietzsche.
It sure came in handy today

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Somtimes a man has to do what a man has to do Ref. I'm sure she understood.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somtimes a man has to do what a man has to do Ref. I'm sure she understood.:rolleyes:
I cooked supper last night......I think she's good to go:)

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts