Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have read the previous posts but nothing seems to quite fit right.

I have an '85 Gold Wing Aspencade. How do I set the clock?

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
Push the button in and turn it. Maybe just turn it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi All,

I have read the previous posts but nothing seems to quite fit right.

I have an '85 Gold Wing Aspencade. How do I set the clock?
the lever on the right side of the clock. twisting it up will move the minutes and twisting it down willl do the hours. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
darn it and i knew ths one

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found it !!!!

Ignition key on depress button, in clock module, push to the left for hours and to the right for minutes.

Clock is now set to the correct time.

So what is the key hole for in the clock module ????

My next challenge is going to be figuring out programming the radio.

After that is done I will have to figure something out for commuinication with my lady passenger and then hoooking in an MP3 Player.

Life is so much fun :)

Professor

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
The key slot is for radio removal. Put the key in turn it clockwise (if I remember correctly) and pull the radio straight out. It leaves a hole in the dash, but there is a cover that snaps over the hole. If you are interested in one, let me know. To program the radio, tune to the station you want, hit the ME button and then the position you want it at.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh life is so much easier when one asks the inventor rather than trying to invent something themselves. Thanks to you I now know how to take the radio out (Yes, I would be interested in having the replacement cover available) and program the various statons I like.

To bad I wasted so much of my youth trying to re-invent the wheel rather than just utilizing the great wheel that we already had. :)

Professor

·
Super Moderator
11,952 Posts
AKA_Professor, P.M. sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts