Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 1500 and am having trouble setting radio presets. I followed instructions in manual but doesn’t work.
I haven’t had a 1500 for 17 years

·
Registered
183 Posts
You can preset six AM stations and six FM stations. After you finish selecting your stations, the system will select the preset channels in the order in which they were entered in the system.
To preset a station:
I. Push the channel (PRO/CH) button.
2. Use the search lever to find the station you want.
3. Push the memory (M) button. The memory indicator CH will begin blinking for 7 seconds.
4. Push the channel (PRO/CH) button as many times as necessary to select the channel you want.
5. Before the memory indicator stops blinking, press the memory (M) button again.
The indicator will stop blinking and the preset channel will be visible in the display.

Reactions: Limpy45

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can preset six AM stations and six FM stations. After you finish selecting your stations, the system will select the preset channels in the order in which they were entered in the system.
To preset a station:
I. Push the channel (PRO/CH) button.
2. Use the search lever to find the station you want.
3. Push the memory (M) button. The memory indicator CH will begin blinking for 7 seconds.
4. Push the channel (PRO/CH) button as many times as necessary to select the channel you want.
5. Before the memory indicator stops blinking, press the memory (M) button again.
The indicator will stop blinking and the preset channel will be visible in the display.
Nice narrative. How about setting the digital clock? Thx.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice narrative. How about setting the digital clock? Thx.
I'd be interested to know if the original poster ever got his presets set.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I got them set. It was easier on my old 83 Aspencade. Also miss the gear indicator. Do they still offer an after market indicator?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, I got them set. It was easier on my old 83 Aspencade. Also miss the gear indicator. Do they still offer an after market indicator?
Glad you got it taken care of.
Gear indicators are not readily available commercially.

For #Riders, Even though setting the clock has nothig to do with this particular thread of setting radio presets, I'll tell you that setting the clock, is a simple process. The adjust knob is used to set the time on the digital clock. To set the hour, turn the knob to H and hold. To set the minutes, turn the knob to M and hold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts