Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****SOLD****

- - - - -GREAT PRICE FOR TWO (2) HEADSETS - - - -

Up for sale are two (2) of the "J&M Helmet Headsets - Performance 279 Series" which will come to you in their original packaging with all parts, paperwork, etc., as it came when purchased. The J&M model # is HS-BCD279-UN

CONDITION: These were purchased to be used in conjunction with the audio system with our Goldwing, which we no longer own. These headsets were opened, BUT they were NOT even used and these retail for $149 each.

PRICE: SOLD

SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION:
This new performance series helmet headset from J&M has been designed to be installed into many of the full-face style helmets. It features the AeroMike® III miniature chin-bar microphone cartridge, two of J&M's wide-fidelity helmet speakers in stereo, the universal clamp-on mounting system and the UPPER section (only) of their P-series 8-pin right-angle hook-up cord. You will appreciate the superior ambient noise canceling and wind blocking ability of the latest version of our AeroMike® III microphone along with the superior audio performance offered by our wide-fidelity helmet speakers. (proper acoustical installation is required)

NOTE: These headsets can be connected to any factory installed motorcycle audio system, now and in the foreseeable future, just by interchanging the lower-section hook-up cord. There are many different bottom section cords to be used with the various different manufacturers' audio systems. For example, you will need to also purchase a “P” series lower-section hook-up cord for your respective Motorcycle audio system. The HONDA GOLDWING hook-up cord is #HC-PB which can be used with: 1980-2008 Honda® and J&M® 5-pin audio systems.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I do have the two lower connecting cords for the Goldwing models which I will sell for $35 for both together. They have never been used.

Feel free to email us with any questions. We have sold much on E-Bay with a flawless reputation so you can be confident and comfortable when buying from us.

Thank you for looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There
I am a goldwing rider from Australia,would you ship these to me in OZ,I will pay for shipping,I would like both sets plus the lower cords. the cheapest shipping will be fine,I am not in a hurry.
regards
Marc. [[email protected] ]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your inquiries and interest. All PM's and emails have been replied to at this time.

These are STILL AVAILABLE!!!
:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts