Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a good source for a 2010 GW service manual....any suggestions?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I bought the paper OEM manual from Wingstuff. I prefer it to a CD. Nice to be able to open the manual to the page(s) you need and wrench away. I thought about the CD, but I know my laptop would end up with grease/grime all over it.
Rob

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I ended up with the paper version, but thought I ordered the cd from WingStuff. This puppy is huge! I had to build a cabinet just to hold it. There is more info in it than I'm sure I will ever be adept enough to use; or have the time , place and tools to do it.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I had a CD for my 98 GL1500. You could print out the pages you needed to work on the bike. I don't have a service manual for my GL1800. I guess I've learned what Dirty Harry said all along, "a man's got to know his limitations". I know mine. I'm better with a credit card than a wrench.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...I will look at wing stuff for the manual...although I am afraid too...since I know other things will come with the manual...:D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Thanks...I will look at wing stuff for the manual...although I am afraid too...since I know other things will come with the manual...:D
It's all good Mark, we all have our cross, er, farkles to bear.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
I have both the CD and the manual, its big and heavy. When I find the disc I want to put it on my laptop.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I bought the original paper manual from wingstuff and boy its a huge sucker i think i paid just as much for the shipping as the manual due to weight. It's a beauty it has everything you need. The only thing i dont like is thats its too heavy o read in bed :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts