Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I have been promoted to a " Senior member ". Strictly speaking, I do fall over the 45 year age to be considered a " senior " in the strick latin sense of the word. And " A bene placito " if the admins here wish to heap the laurels of Victoria upon my furrowed brow. I'm 53 years old and I have driven my 08 Goldwing a total of 200 miles since I bought it and the winter set in, and I have taken more information from here than I have given. You have raised the bar and I will accept the dubious title of Senior. May all my screw-ups be a lesson to the juniors.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Apparently I have been promoted to a " Senior member ". Strictly speaking, I do fall over the 45 year age to be considered a " senior " in the strick latin sense of the word. And " A bene placito " if the admins here wish to heap the laurels of Victoria upon my furrowed brow. I'm 53 years old and I have driven my 08 Goldwing a total of 200 miles since I bought it and the winter set in, and I have taken more information from here than I have given. You have raised the bar and I will accept the dubious title of Senior. May all my screw-ups be a lesson to the juniors.
Congrats Chopin114! I may not be a "senior" on here,but I am everywhere else,so us Seniors gotta stick together!! Anyway, with only 200 mi. on the new wing,you deffinitely got something to look forward to!! It may only be 200 so far but I bet they were the best
200 you ever did!!!
Anyway,regarding the screw ups,who said you did,and who's keeping score anyway? The way I see it, this and other forums are here for everybody's enjoyment, and if we can learn something from each other at the same time, than it was time well spent.
Enjoy!!
Hobbit, (Jerry)

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats Chopin114! I may not be a "senior" on here,but I am everywhere else,so us Seniors gotta stick together!! Anyway, with only 200 mi. on the new wing,you deffinitely got something to look forward to!! It may only be 200 so far but I bet they were the best
200 you ever did!!!
Anyway,regarding the screw ups,who said you did,and who's keeping score anyway? The way I see it, this and other forums are here for everybody's enjoyment, and if we can learn something from each other at the same time, than it was time well spent.
Enjoy!!
Hobbit, (Jerry)
I was born in Seattle. I feel and appreciate the North Western comfort.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Don't for get you SENIOR DISCOUNT!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I was just mentioning the Senior member thing to detdrbuzzard yesterday.I'm thinking its likely 100 posts then it kicks in, I'm still working on it Lee,its getting there. I know senior has nothing to do with age thats for sure LOL since I'm 65 on old age security and government pension etc.:) Some of the site users have hundreds of posts,thats a lot of posts. Anyway keep the good posts coming guys, thats what makes this
work and the info is invaluable, especially for the newer riders of GW's and when there's
a particular problem or fix needed.

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I think they should have sub-catagories: I've " senior' " knowledgeable ; I've " senior' " post and they are helpful; I've " senior' " just always here; I've seen yer' " senior " moments (marcsvette).

·
Registered
449 Posts
Look at it this way...........screw-ups and forgetfulness have the new title of just a "SENIOR MOMENT":D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts