Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently I have been promoted to a " Senior member ". Strictly speaking, I do fall over the 45 year age to be considered a " senior " in the strick latin sense of the word. And " A bene placito " if the admins here wish to heap the laurels of Victoria upon my furrowed brow. I'm 53 years old and I have driven my 08 Goldwing a total of 200 miles since I bought it and the winter set in, and I have taken more information from here than I have given. You have raised the bar and I will accept the dubious title of Senior. May all my screw-ups be a lesson to the juniors.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Don't for get you SENIOR DISCOUNT!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was just mentioning the Senior member thing to detdrbuzzard yesterday.I'm thinking its likely 100 posts then it kicks in, I'm still working on it Lee,its getting there. I know senior has nothing to do with age thats for sure LOL since I'm 65 on old age security and government pension etc.:) Some of the site users have hundreds of posts,thats a lot of posts. Anyway keep the good posts coming guys, thats what makes this
work and the info is invaluable, especially for the newer riders of GW's and when there's
a particular problem or fix needed.

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think they should have sub-catagories: I've " senior' " knowledgeable ; I've " senior' " post and they are helpful; I've " senior' " just always here; I've seen yer' " senior " moments (marcsvette).

·
Registered
392 Posts
Apparently I have been promoted to a " Senior member ". Strictly speaking, I do fall over the 45 year age to be considered a " senior " in the strick latin sense of the word. And " A bene placito " if the admins here wish to heap the laurels of Victoria upon my furrowed brow. I'm 53 years old and I have driven my 08 Goldwing a total of 200 miles since I bought it and the winter set in, and I have taken more information from here than I have given. You have raised the bar and I will accept the dubious title of Senior. May all my screw-ups be a lesson to the juniors.
Look at it this way...........screw-ups and forgetfulness have the new title of just a "SENIOR MOMENT":D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.