Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went looking for a Goldwing Tuesday after missing a chance on a 2006, Titanium wing with 8500 miles on it. It was loaded, but someone luckier pulled the trigger first. I really wanted that bike. On Tuesday the wife and I went to Savannah, Ga and were looking at a 2008 leftover, base bike (in Titanium) out the door at $21,000. We decided to talk to the dealership in Statesboro, but they had a 2006 in Titanium for $14,200. It had 2445 miles on it. I drove it home Wednesday and put about 100 miles on it before the rain started. Then, it stormed all day today. Flood warnings. I wiped it down and played with it under the carport. But, I work tomorrow and plan to ride it. Regardless of weather. I'll be hanging around here a lot, too (when I'm not riding it). Jodie from Lyons, GA.
(Did anyone guess that we wanted the Titanium color?)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on getting the 'wing. I bought an 09 last November (know what you mean about wanting the Ti color. I was trying to get the limited edition blue - unsuccessful at my price point) I just clicked over 2500 miles on it - just getting broken in. Love the bike. Best wishes on the new ride but you'll probably never read this post playing with the machine!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
happy riding on the new wing jjodie. i'm still putzin around on my 1200 and 1500

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, APalmerIII and Doc. I'll be around. I drove it to work today and back for a whoppin' 45 miles. Same tomorrow. Then, Sunday and Monday are mine! Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Hi, APalmerIII and Doc. I'll be around. I drove it to work today and back for a whoppin' 45 miles. Same tomorrow. Then, Sunday and Monday are mine! Thanks for the welcome.
45 miles to work that must me nice. my ride to work and back home is only 8 miles :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just brought home a new 09 in titaniium. I have an 02 in pearl yellow, and love that color too, and so far, it seems that the yellow does not show the dust as bad as the titanium, but what the heck, that titanium is a sharp color, and compared to a cage, keeping one clean is half the fun!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Jodie! I just bought my Wing last Wednesday after a marathon drive to Tampa and back to pick it up. A 2004 with ABS and it's...... Titanium! What a great color. I'm up here in Macon. Maybe we can hook up sometime and ride to Savannah for a shrimp dinner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.