Congrats, I like the color. ;)

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Congrats, I like the color. ;)
Thanks John,
Hey, we’re twins, nice bike you have there. I can‘t believe How big these bikes are, I have always been more of a sport bike guy with an occasional Harley, my trailer only sits up about 18” but unloading this last night in the dark / rain was nothing short of terrifying.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks John,
Hey, we’re twins, nice bike you have there. I can‘t believe How big these bikes are, I have always been more of a sport bike guy with an occasional Harley, my trailer only sits up about 18” but unloading this last night in the dark / rain was nothing short of terrifying.
I bet it was! The Bike you got was an incredible deal in my opinion and well worth the trip before I found mine in North Bend I was ready to drive to Flagstaff AZ and trailer one home but I was glad to get this one as it was at a dealer (Moon Motorcycles North Bend) that gave me a real fair trade in so I didn't have to do the show and sell myself (I hate that part), I have done about 3,000 miles since October, had the seat redone at Rich's Seats in Kingston, A new Clearview windshield, MBL Handlebar Risers, Ciro Cell holder / charger, I just got a Garmin Zumo XT GPS today and waiting for the dash mount to arrive for it, I still want to get the trunk spoiler and luggage rack before the real fun riding begins. Are you on Facebook by any chance? Oh yeah I am also retired 40 years at the Seattle Times and 5 years Edmonds School Bus Driver, WELCOME Rudy!!!! Glad you are here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I bet it was! The Bike you got was an incredible deal in my opinion and well worth the trip before I found mine in North Bend I was ready to drive to Flagstaff AZ and trailer one home but I was glad to get this one as it was at a dealer (Moon Motorcycles North Bend) that gave me a real fair trade in so I didn't have to do the show and sell myself (I hate that part), I have done about 3,000 miles since October, had the seat redone at Rich's Seats in Kingston, A new Clearview windshield, MBL Handlebar Risers, Ciro Cell holder / charger, I just got a Garmin Zumo XT GPS today and waiting for the dash mount to arrive for it, I still want to get the trunk spoiler and luggage rack before the real fun riding begins. Are you on Facebook by any chance? Oh yeah I am also retired 40 years at the Seattle Times and 5 years Edmonds School Bus Driver, WELCOME Rudy!!!! Glad you are here!
Ive Known Scott for years, back when he used to be a salesman at HD then he ran the used bikes section at east side H.D. Before he opened his shop in Issaquah, now in north bend, nice Guy, old racer he is fun to talk to. You’ve done quite a bit to your bike already, I just watched a video on changing the air filter, oh my!!
I always work on my own bikes but that’s ridiculous.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Gorgeous bike wishing you miles of smiles.😁

21 - 30 of 30 Posts