Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for pegs and a seat that will help me with my long inseam. I get cramped up after 1-2 hours. I am looking to move my seat backwards 1-2 inches, get rid of my back ache and maybe install some type of forward controls...lol Well...maybe not that, but, something along that line. Please help, I love my bike only for short rides.... Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome Builder,I can't comment on seats,but i'm sure you will get plenty of responses.First,if you haven't done so,you can adjust your handlebars up somewhat,just loosen up both master cylinders and reset so they remain level after bar adjustment.Next,there are many,many peg options.Bound to be something out there for you. Check out Wingstuff.Kuryakyn has an ISO peg with an extra long arm on it that might be just what you need. Good luck in your search. Ride often and Safe.

·
Registered
137 Posts
There are several seat companys that have cut the seats for us taller riders ( 6'4" here ) one is Travelcade and the other is out of Canada Ultimate is the name--- they both build great seats-- I have an Ultimate and love it -- a trifal on the expensive side--$1100.00 but worth every penny of it on a long ride

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Good info so far builder here is some more.

Seats as well as the ones So-cal mentioned there is also Russell day longs (custom seat people do a web search you'll find them). I know Hartco will build a seat to fit your needs (web search again) & one of our guys on this site had a very nice seat built by someone (lrjackel) is his screen name if you send him a private message I'm sure he will give you the info.

Pegs the link below is the Kury's that drmcmtru mentioned also the second link is for mick-o-pegs (strange name I know but they are interesting & look like you can really stretch out.

http://wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/232_Footpeg_Floorboards/27624_GL1800_Kuryakyn_Ergo_II_Highway_Peg_For_Taller/?goto=/pgroup_list/gl1800/232_goldwing_Footpeg_Floorboards/des/

http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/

Hope this helps & welcome.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Lots of ways to adjust the ride position on a Wing. What year are you riding? There is a big difference between the 1100, 1200, 1500 and 1800 seating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts