Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
26,009 Posts
The sculpted section of the rider's seat is higher, but I don't think the actual seat height is any different.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The sculpted section of the rider's seat is higher, but I don't think the actual seat height is any different.
Actually felt like it sat a tad lower and back to me, but not by a lot. It was more comfortable on the rear-end, but I kind of thought the seating position on the stock seat was more to my liking. If I had one, I wouldn't complain though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. The new wing has caught my interest. The bike has much potential and could be a very satisfying ride. Still, at my age, comfort is a priority. I have a '17 Electra Glide Police. The tractor seat is what sold me. All day comfort with plenty of leg room. I guess the foot boards contribute. With the 'wing, your feet are under you on the pegs. I was wondering if the optional seat provided more leg space. I know you can add aftermarket highway pegs but at the expense of ground clearance, there goes the fun.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just passed 8,000 miles on my 18 wing. Gonna be at the MotoGP tomorrow in Austin and Honda apparently has a big presence this year. I hope to see/sit on the optional seat because I just called my dealer today and had them order me one.

Sent with aloha

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for the replies. The new wing has caught my interest. The bike has much potential and could be a very satisfying ride. Still, at my age, comfort is a priority. I have a '17 Electra Glide Police. The tractor seat is what sold me. All day comfort with plenty of leg room. I guess the foot boards contribute. With the 'wing, your feet are under you on the pegs. I was wondering if the optional seat provided more leg space. I know you can add aftermarket highway pegs but at the expense of ground clearance, there goes the fun.
I have a 15 Electra Glide. I did have a Police Seat on it for a while, but the Mrs hated sitting on the little Mustang Pillion that goes behind it for the passenger. The optional seat on the Wing won't give you anymore leg space, and I haven't seen aftermarket highway pegs for the 2018's yet. Saw a post from a guy on here that made a pair though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts