Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the Mustang heated seat with driver and passenger backrest looking for a more comfotable seat with backrest while retaining the OEM heated seat feature. After returning from Fort Wayne Wing Ding 2500 miles later I have decided that the Mustang seat was worse than the stock seat which I contribute to the lower seat height as I have a 32" leg. I'm now back to the stock seat and was looking at installing the Utopia drivers back rest but know see that Big Bike Parts? is also offering one similer to the Utopia. Any feedback on which drivers backrest I should go with based on your riding experience staying away from the side mounted type as I dont want to invade the wifes space any more than I need to would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
I've got the Utopia and it's great. Don't know about the one Big Bike has.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Sorry, can't help with a solution, my back rest protrudes into the passenger area and I take it off when riding with my better half.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Seems like everyone who has a Utopia loves them. Don't think you can go wrong with one.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I know aw lot of riders that love their Utopia back rest.....I have decided a wal-mart pad will make any seat better

·
Registered
363 Posts
I had Ultimates on my previous Valkyrie and I do have to admit, the Ultimate back rest is a bit on the small side. I never did try to change it for a different back rest.

With that said, I was recently looking at the Russell Day-Long seats. Their standard back rest looks very comfortable and it's a decent size as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.