Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to express my thanks to Mean City Cycles on my 2010 GW seat mod. Not ony did they get me 1 inch lower, but increased the comfort as well. Call Alan or Steve if you have any questions. I rode in for my 1pm appointment, they looked at me and the bike and well the rest is history.

Joe

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Glad you're happy Joe. Nice to hear about folks that do good work.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Mean City

PLUS 1000 !!!!
I have had several (couple Harley's, VTX etc) done by Allen and the gang at Mean City and have been super impressed every time! I have heard of only a couple who werent completely satisfied....UNTIL Allen took the seats back and redid them, and return shipped for free!!
Because of my own experience and that of several friends, I think those few who had a problem did not communicate completely what they wanted on the first go-around. These guys know customer service! They will take your size, weight, inseam etc along with any styling that you want done and do what amounts to a custom seat for you. My last one was a complete VTX set of seats that I had rebuilt to order and also had them stud to match my bags and I only paid about $250!
NO...I am not a sponsor for them. Just an extremely happy and now lifelong customer!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts