Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1995 Gl1500 awesome bike, I have been riding a pc800 and a Honda shadow, I ride often and can put down 150 to 200 miles in one day, when I ride the GW my but hurts around 150 miles? I thought with the big seat I would not have this issue. any thought? or suggestions, thanks Joe

·
Registered
143 Posts
Have a seat made for you or find a aftermarket seat. Lots of info on this forum about seats. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
First welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. If the seat is the original stock seat you need to remember that it's 15 years old with a lot of miles on it. You can take it to a upholstery shop and have the foam replaced, or you can buy a gel pad that fits on top of the seat for a little more comfort, or you can go the route and buy a custom seat. I had a Saddleman Road Sofa on my 98 GL1500 that I loved. All depends on how much $$ you want to spend on your butt... Whatever you choose, enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for replies, I'm leaning t word an ultimate seat , bike has only 28000 miles I thought the seat would feel better then my pc800 with 60000 miles, must be my but is not used to all that soft padding, thanks again Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts