Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I and another couple went for a short trip this weekend to Monticello, Arkansas. Nice ride over the back roads through the Delta and into Arkansas. We stayed at the Trotter House B & B which is an impressive old home (1896) and very nice. As it was pretty hot we dropped the wives off and headed off west for a ride before picking the wives back up for dinner. After a good breakfast we had a late start toward home. We headed south through NE Louisiana and back home. Lots of good riding with very little traffic to deal with. The summer weather down here is a challenge with temperatures in the mid 90’s and humid. Kept the wives happy by stopping often and leaving them in a nice place while we road through the forest of SE Arkansas. We had a great weekend but hope to ride somewhere cooler soon.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It's always nice to get away even if it's only for a week-end

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Sounds like a nice trip Mark, and you did a fine job of taking care of the women folk. 'cause if mama ain't happy........ well you know the rest of the story. ;)

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Mark: I discovered the " overheating " limits of the wife this weekend. I now know the parameters and will stay within the bounds.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sounds like a nice weekend with NO pressure. Most of the convienece items are better half related on our bike. I want her to ride with me and well.....that just makes it all worthwhile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts