381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
Very cool.

·
Super Moderator
15,134 Posts
429, i built one years before getting back into riding. had it in a '79 fox body mustang cobra

Reactions: JKWinger

·
Registered
689 Posts
Jealous for sure. Never had a mustard but did have a 71 Torino GT with a 351c. Wish I had kept it. A complete rotessiere restoration is not easy to do.

·
Super Moderator
15,134 Posts
i had a few other '79 mustangs that i put 302's in, the '79 cobra actually had a built 351w in it first. at the same time i had an '86 5.0 lx drop top and an '85 lx v6 hatch

Reactions: JKWinger

·
Registered
82 GL1100 Wineberry Red Std w/ Full Vetter Gear
46 Posts
Fresh handle for a fresh start. After a 20-year hiatus from motorcycling, I stumbled my way into owning a full dress 1982 GW with indecently low miles on it.
I consider it a cosmic gift for a long life misspent out on the fringes, from choosing the path less traveled, to making a new path. The compulsion to explore has been with me since the 60's and I have covered much ground, often alone and up to my ass in alligators. I still explore but now I keep out of the swamp, and the thickets, and the pallets of strange women.
A toast to all, to the beginning of a New Adventure! SKOL⚔

·
Registered
82 GL1100 Wineberry Red Std w/ Full Vetter Gear
46 Posts
Oh, we are talking about cars now, eh? The only one I ever had that was worth a damn was a Black 1973 Pontiac Ventura ll.
327ci, Holley 780 and Edelbrock up top, tuned headers thru straight pipes to HushThrush cans, with air shocks and traction bars for Firestone 60's on Cragger SS mags to all four at the road. Three on the tree was moved to the floor between race buckets without safety belts. It was 1979 and I was just 18, what else can I say?
Pretty spectacular rollover wreck , too! Can't drive 'em fast, but I sure can ride 'em...

381 - 388 of 388 Posts