Honda Goldwing Forum banner

321 - 340 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Picked up "Skills" during my time in the USAF, wife's family call her "Lou" (short for Louise). I use my skills to keep the wife happy: Skills4lou

Reactions: armsrn

·
Registered
200 Posts
Honestly, people call me all kinds of things in my line of work, so since at the time I joined the forum I rode an F6 Valkyrie, and F6rider was better than "A-hole," I chose my group name!

Reactions: Ralphumor

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I've been sturgissteele ever since Al Gore invented the internet.
After joining the ST-Owners site, I've capitalized the ST's. But, in the end, it STands for my city and my laST name. Also, I like for people to know who I am, so I'll include my name as a whole in the signature line.

John STeele
Peace and All Good

·
Administrator
26,305 Posts
Works for me John. How's life on the great plains of Kansas?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Works for me John. How's life on the great plains of Kansas?
Reside in SW Lower Michigan, couple of miles north of the Indiana state line.
Sorry, thought to mention earlier, but didn't.
Things going pretty good. Most days I work, I get up early to ride 30-50 miles and play the riding games on the forums, (work is only a couple miles from home). So morning rides are really good for me.
Love to do long rides and hope to do so next year. For now, these shorter rides will have to do.

John STeele
Peace and All Good

·
Administrator
26,305 Posts
Sorry about the location goof, my IP addresser showed north of Witchita

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Sorry about the location goof, my IP addresser showed north of Witchita
No prob. Thought that was the case. Never know what server you're going to get a location on. At work, it shows me in Chicago!

John STeele
Peace and All Good

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I tried to think of something relevant to the situation, so since I joined this forum because I own a Goldwing + I love to Ride........hence GoldwingRyda! (I know how to spell, but GoldwingRider was already taken.....lol).

Makes you sound kinda "Gangsta". lol. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chopin

·
Registered
73 Posts
I guess I'm not very imaginative - my screen name is the name my parents gave me many years ago...

·
Super Moderator
28,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
I guess I'm not very imaginative - my screen name is the name my parents gave me many years ago...
You, Eric, George Henderson, and Ron Robertson ought to have an unimaginative M&G.

:LaughHard:

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wing is red and black and fast (think SR71). Here in Ohio when you see the red-wing blackbirds in the fields it's time to take the tenders off and ride, spring has sprung.

·
Administrator
26,305 Posts
Screen names are a funny animal, some are real obvious and others are all but indecipherable.:wink2:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Kind of a late entry, but for what its worth:

My name if Fernando. My little baby brother could only pronounce the end of my name: nando...and badly at that, like a baby.

So it became my nickname:Nando

This is the only board I ever put my real name...probably due to the many great people in here with whom I feel comfortable.

·
Administrator
26,305 Posts
"Do you hear the drums Fernando?"
Love that song, I'd be very happy with a name that carries that reference.

·
Registered
277 Posts
OMG Budoka, I hate that song, you are making me vomit...ha!ha!

321 - 340 of 383 Posts