Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scorpion EXO 900 Modular Helmet $199 Shipped

I bought this helmet 2 weeks ago when I went up to Oklahoma to buy my wing. I bought it while I was there and I used it as a 3/4 on the 475 mile trip home.
That was the only time I wore it. I bought a set of matching half helmets when I got it home and I have no need for this one now.

So here it is, brand new and only used on one trip. It is a modular helmet. The full face flips up and can be removed and used as a 3/4 helmet. There is a visor you will see in the pictures that can go in place of the full face or you can just use it with only the helmet. Also has the flip down sun visor.
Size is XXL but I think the true size is more like XL . I bought a set of Scorpion EXO 100 helmets last week and had to buy a XL as the XXL was too big. My point is, the sizing for the EXO 900 seems to be on the small side. If you wear a XL, this may fit just fine.
The color is "Wine" but it almost matches the Dark Red of my 2008 Wing.

I paid $279 for it and I will take the first $199 and I will pay shipping!
Paypal or personal check only or cash in person.

Sorry for the low quality pictures, I took them with my cell phone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Scorpian EXO 900 Helmet

Interested in purchasing the helmet. If not sold, please reply as to how you receive payment. Do you have a pay pal account?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interested in purchasing the helmet. If not sold, please reply as to how you receive payment. Do you have a pay pal account?
I do have Paypal. But I think the helmet is sold pending pickup on Sunday.

If that deal falls thru, i will contact you.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.