Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the story. My best friends have moved to Florida from Michigan and have no use for their
Scooter Schooner "Sundowner" ,motorcycle pop up tent trailer. It's located in Battle Creek, Michigan in my cozy garage with all my other bikes, but I'm sure it would like to go to a new owner that would take it around this Great Country of Ours.
Check it out at http://www.scooterschooner.com/
I could deliver in the tri state area , maybe, for gas money, if the snow starts (it will!)

Asking $2300. Get back with me with questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Merle....thanks for asking....it's still safely tucked inside my garage. My friends Dana and Kayce have moved to Florida and I told them I would advertise it for sale, but I haven't even erected it yet, I remember them saying that there were a couple of small patched holes , but I hesitate to state condition. you know how some people make glorious claims on their items for sale and then when you show up, you're disappointed.Concerning any options, again I'm not sure, but I can email them . Are you close to my location, Battle Creek, Michigan??? if not, I suppose I could clear some bikes out of the garage and erect it inside and take a video that I could forward to you. What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1 Posts
scooter schooner

Mike, If you still have this trailer I'd like to talk to you about it. I'm across the big pond in Wisconsin, so it shouldn't really be a problem.
You can contact me directly if you'd like [email protected]

May not be able to actually pick it up right away because of the f*****g white stuff but we can work out a deal.

alfonz

·
Registered
4 Posts
scooter schooner

LHi MM, i am interested in the trailer, can you tell me the condition and how you would like to proceed with the sale?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scooter schooner

Merle. I thought I had given an answer to this on my 12/31 and 01/02 reply post. You didn't mention where you are located.
What more do you want to know?

·
Registered
4 Posts
schooner

Sorry Mike,guess my second post never got sent.I llive in New Hampshire, so pics or video would be appreciated. I am interested if the conditions is good
Thanks, merle

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
photos of Sundowner

This is the Link below for the 2000 Sundowner that I have for sale. I put it up today and took the photos. The tires are in good shape and there is a spare underneath. It uses a Torsion Axle which rides smoother than leaf springs. There are no options , such as the awning, and the chrome leg table is not included.
http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/.../Sundowner Camper Trailer/?mediafilter=images
It assembles quite quickly, considering I had never done one in my life!

·
Registered
4 Posts
schooner

Hi Mike , the trailer looks good, and I would like to communicate with you outside this forum about purchasing it. My email is [email protected], please contact me and we can discuss it further.
thanks, Merle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts