Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I now have a 91 GL 1500 in black , more i ride the more i like it , it needs a few mods , mostly a power park centre stand , which i hope will make him handle better , bad leg and back , fitted passenger arm rests , have ordered a new repair kit for clutch cylinder , waiting for it to get here from the good old USA , any help in fitting either the new clutch kit for master cylinder or the power park stand would be great , Also sitting in garage beside joey is a 95 BMW 1100 GS , which is my first love , So hello to you lot , so what are a group of goldwing owners called , ??? lol:):p;);)

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
The " Emerald Isle " ? When a man tires of Ireland, he tires of life. We have a great international site here joey, me thinks the only country not represented here is Uganda. Viva James Joyce !

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ever over here ,??? got great roads and friendly people , views to match anywhere in the world , and you dont have to fly to get there ,lol . 8hrs ride north to south by 5 hrs east to west , so much in a small island , Thanks for saying hello . Who else out there wanna give me a shout ,??

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
joey, Welcome from the Anthracite Coal region of Northeast Pa. You no doubt have heard of the Molly Maguires? We are in the hotbed. My mother is of Irish decent as well, her maiden name was O'Donnell. So again we have a great site here with equally great people.

So hello to you lot , so what are a group of goldwing owners called , ???
Now this is a loaded question. Let's see.

1) Goldwingers? To obvious me thinks
2) Powertrippers? maybe
3) Gaggle? NAH!
4) Comfortable Old Fat Bald Guys. or COFBG I think that might be it.:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Top 'o the morn'in to ya Joey, (or is it evening over there) anyway welcome from the corn belt USA.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Another welcome from the coal regions of Pennsylvania. My daughter worked at a place called Eckley Miners Village which in the early days a coal mining town near Hazleton, Pa. Glad you joined us and hope you enjoy the site. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF joey2010

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
"cead mile failte romhaibh!" Where ye located Joey? Headed over next year to chase me roots and do some sights.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey from Canada Joey! I also have a '91 black Aspencade. Has 160,000 km on 'er and runs like a top!
Happy motoring!
BTW, my wifes' maiden name is Maureen Patricia Bernadette Murphy. Geez...how Irish is that!
Strat

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Guys .

Great to hear from so many long lost Irish cousins , Never been to the states , but i have been to Canada a few years back , Would like to see and ride the rockies , As for any one looking to visit the roots ,please give me a shout and i can see what i can do for you and seeing the sites , Thanks again , Eugene .:D:)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Jaysus, Mary and Joseph Stratman, me Mum was a Murphy too! Anyhoo, hope to meet up w'ye next year Eugene. Plan on being there in June/July-ish.
Daryl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts