Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so the title is a bit misleading. But this afternoon I'm saying good-bye to the wing and hello to another one. Getting involved with GWRRA has pushed me over the edge and I found an 03 with 79k on it and seeing as my 89 has 150k on it well an upgrade is the smart thing to do I think.

I had to let the 1800 style grow on me. As I've heard many say once it grows on you you'll fall for it. So as soon as I get pics on the new girl they'll be up most likely in this thread. Guys she is a beauty.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
out with the old and in with the new, congrats! when i stopped at thiel's wheels in ohio they had a blue '03 and i was vert tempted to sign on the dotted line

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
I've sat on a 1500 but never drove one, so I can't imagine what the ride feel will be like. I do know that your trunk just shrunk. Oh well. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes chop the trunk shrunk as did the saddle bags i think. but fuel injection beats carburation any day.

·
Super Moderator
28,452 Posts
Good for you John. Yes, please make sure you post some pictures of the new wheels when you get the chance.

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Congrats on your new "baby". Can't wait to see the pics. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good for you John, you'll enjoy the sporty nature of the 1800 I think. And your n2u has way more luggage space than detdrbuzzard's latest:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
congrats on the upgrade , smart move

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also made a change

I recently traded my 2000 YM Valkyrie that had 54,000 on her for a 2002 GL 1800A that had 7989 miles on her. Hope your as pleased with your new bike as I am with mine.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congratulations John, enjoy the new ride!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good for you John, you'll enjoy the sporty nature of the 1800 I think. And your n2u has way more luggage space than detdrbuzzard's latest:rolleyes:
Yeah I caught the buzzard's latest he might get a quarter in that trunk.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Couple of pics from the previous owner. Didn't have enough daylight to get good pics of my own this evening.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
That's a big bike, John. It's so big I have to view it in sections. Nice find. Looks like Mr. PO loved his Wing. She POPS !

·
Super Moderator
28,452 Posts
Now that's a beauty. Congrats & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like a mod worked over my post. Sorry for the huge pics posted them to Photobucket from what the PO sent to my android phone, didn't realize they were so large.

·
Super Moderator
28,452 Posts
I am guilty as charged.:D:D I knew you didn't do it intentionally John.

By the way again that is a beauty of a ride.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Nice looking bike, congrats.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Looks like a mod worked over my post. Sorry for the huge pics posted them to Photobucket from what the PO sent to my android phone, didn't realize they were so large.
Too bad. The big picture gave a lot of detail of the detail. Glad I got up early.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts