Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so the title is a bit misleading. But this afternoon I'm saying good-bye to the wing and hello to another one. Getting involved with GWRRA has pushed me over the edge and I found an 03 with 79k on it and seeing as my 89 has 150k on it well an upgrade is the smart thing to do I think.

I had to let the 1800 style grow on me. As I've heard many say once it grows on you you'll fall for it. So as soon as I get pics on the new girl they'll be up most likely in this thread. Guys she is a beauty.

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
out with the old and in with the new, congrats! when i stopped at thiel's wheels in ohio they had a blue '03 and i was vert tempted to sign on the dotted line

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I've sat on a 1500 but never drove one, so I can't imagine what the ride feel will be like. I do know that your trunk just shrunk. Oh well. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes chop the trunk shrunk as did the saddle bags i think. but fuel injection beats carburation any day.

·
Administrator
29,018 Posts
Good for you John. Yes, please make sure you post some pictures of the new wheels when you get the chance.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Congrats on your new "baby". Can't wait to see the pics. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Good for you John, you'll enjoy the sporty nature of the 1800 I think. And your n2u has way more luggage space than detdrbuzzard's latest:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
congrats on the upgrade , smart move

·
Registered
14 Posts
Also made a change

I recently traded my 2000 YM Valkyrie that had 54,000 on her for a 2002 GL 1800A that had 7989 miles on her. Hope your as pleased with your new bike as I am with mine.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Congratulations John, enjoy the new ride!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good for you John, you'll enjoy the sporty nature of the 1800 I think. And your n2u has way more luggage space than detdrbuzzard's latest:rolleyes:
Yeah I caught the buzzard's latest he might get a quarter in that trunk.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
That's a big bike, John. It's so big I have to view it in sections. Nice find. Looks like Mr. PO loved his Wing. She POPS !

·
Administrator
29,018 Posts
Now that's a beauty. Congrats & ride safe.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like a mod worked over my post. Sorry for the huge pics posted them to Photobucket from what the PO sent to my android phone, didn't realize they were so large.

·
Administrator
29,018 Posts
I am guilty as charged.:D:D I knew you didn't do it intentionally John.

By the way again that is a beauty of a ride.:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
Now I can't see the detail. The picture was so clear I could see the whisker stubble on the back tire. Come on Mods. Eyesight isn't getting any better for you guys either, I presume.

·
Administrator
29,018 Posts
Can you see this?

1 - 19 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.