Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us from our GWTA chapter met up and went for a ride Saturday, one leg of our route was Oregon hwy 66 from Ashland, Oregon to Keno, Oregon, this route has allot of curves. I've seen videos of the "tail of the dragon ride" and I think that the Green Springs hwy (Oregon hwy 66) would most likely made that ride seem tame. The route is about 60 miles long with a number of very sharp curves. I came around one turn and saw the tail lights of another GW just to find out it was my own bikes tail lights LOL, well maybe that's not quite true but the curves are sharp. I was a great ride, we entered Keno, Oregon, which is just a spot on the map and then continued on to Dead Indian Rd, the views are breath taking and the road is in great shape. Then on to Conde Creek Rd, which is an awesome ride in and of itself. We all stopped off at one of the few remaining covered bridges left in Oregon.
The ride was about 5 hours long we all had a great time.

If you ever get the chance to ride the Green Springs Hwy in Oregon don't pass up the chance, you'll remember it for sure.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Nar, it never happened, no photo's. It sounds like a great ride location. Eric

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
I was going to post my Saturday ride with my GWRRA group but forgot the camera at the office. Without pictures nobody believes it happened. But sounds like a great day. I'll be getting out the map now to look it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts