Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be the proud owner of a new 2008 Goldwing on Saturday. Can't hardly wait! I currently ride a Yamaha FJR that I plan to keep for when I ride alone. Wife needed something more comfortable.

Although I have researched the Wing to death, I know there is much to learn.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF luv2ride71730. congrats on the purchase of your new wing, which options did you get

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello and welcome to GWOF luv2ride71730. congrats on the purchase of your new wing, which options did you get
Got the Navigation model without ABS (Titanium color). I have the ZUMO on my FJR and hope the Wing Nav is comparable. But from my research, the ZUMO is better.

Forgot to mention that I am from El Dorado, AR (south Arkansas) but spend a lot of time riding the Northwest part of Arkansas. Some of the best roads in the US IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great information to be found on the GL1800. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ha! I just did almost the exact same thing! I had an FJR that I loved, but my back and knees didn't, so I traded in for the titanium 2008 GL. I didn't keep my Zumo, however. The built-in navi is fine for me and my needs.

Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts