Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi have been a owner for 18 months thought id try the forum not to flash on the finger speed but ill have a go. A little history . live in Western Australia in suburb of Perth have a 2008 gl1800 first wing. many other types from B.S.A. NORTON A.J.S to YAMAHA KAWASAKI and now HONDA .
member of M.C. Club ULYSSES AUST.( membership for 40 years of age and over ) go on rides each week on wendnesdays and or sunday average ride 200 plus km. Always of interest to read about other ideas about the bikes etc. regards to all stay upright.

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Welcome Ross from Pa. USA. Good people here with great discussion.

Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome Ross from North Carolinga.
Good people here and good advise. We are here to learn from each other and share experiences. We have a few from down under and glad to see more joining in.

As always, we enjoy pictures of places we can't see, so we will hope to get some insight and pictures from you as well.

Ride safe and keep it "upright"

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Welcome from Adelaide. I need all the support I can get. Out numbered 50-1.lol. I travel to Perth 3 time a month, driving a train across. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello ross, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, Georgia, USA!!! Happy and safe riding mate!

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Same sentiments from Virginia.
Why Mr Booth, you are showing your true colors.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome and g'day mate form the (almost) Great White North of Canada. We have a few of your countrymen here on the site as well. Shiney side up Ross!

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
There's a great group of people here and we like to share information.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Don't know how you slipped by me, but welcome to the forum from the Keystone state of Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!!! Eric may be out numbered but trust me he can hold his own for sure!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts