Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, as I pulled out of the driveway after dark, I saw a guy on a cruiser with no skid lid pulling 2 youngsters on inline skates. His young female passenger didn't have a helmet on either. He was holding up trafic and laughing all the time. Looked to be in his 30s.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
brains and guts don't work at the same time~ w.a. smith

·
Registered
455 Posts
Just another idiot(s), another reason black bags are produced in such large quantities.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Some people don't use the brain the good Lord gave them.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't care less about him. It's the kids I worry about.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I've always said, "Those who ride without a helmet have nothingup there to protect anyways", as for the children, he's setting a bad example.

·
Registered
223 Posts
call police.....for the kids sake and for your and my future insurance rates when the idiots wreck and become a statistic

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
call police.....for the kids sake and for your and my future insurance rates when the idiots wreck and become a statistic
mark
that would have been the thing to do and i regrett not doing it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Another candidate for the Darwin Awards!:mad: Yes, for the sake of the kids, keep an eye on that looser..call it in next time you see him.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Had one pass me last night with a girl on the back no more than fourteen wearing a batting helmet. The rider had his full face lid on. Both in shorts and sandals too.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Where ignorance predominates, it invariably asserts itself. Overweight people can diet, homely folk can get makeovers, but there is no cure for stupid.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ya check and see if his registration was current too? Am I the only one who grew up doing crazing things like making a jump outta dirt with all the cousins so I could see how far I could jump the Country Squire stationwagon? Ok, I guess I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya check and see if his registration was current too? Am I the only one who grew up doing crazing things like making a jump outta dirt with all the cousins so I could see how far I could jump the Country Squire stationwagon? Ok, I guess I shouldn't have opened my big mouth.
I'm sure most of us did. However, two wrongs never made a wright. This is a case of an adult indangering kids.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm guilty as charged. I have a motocross track in the backyard, a trampoline, a makeshift gun range, unicycles/pogo sticks for all the kids, a concrete skateboard play zone (used to be a concrete irrigation pond). I have been known to pull my children down the road on a quad while they were on skateboards. July 4th has inherent dangers near my home. I suppose I'll slow down sooner or later as I am having great difficulty being cat-like and fall more frequently on my face rather than on my feet as of late.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts