Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was fixing my lights today, simple thing but hard to reach. I finally took pictures with the camera on my phone of the seat I had redone. Wanted white but went with combo and love the match up and contrast. Not bad for 450. Now if I can only get the file size small enough to post. I fix the hardware on computers, not programming. Help!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Don't know what program your using for your photo's but convert to JPEG and resize them to 1024 x 683 and keep the aspect ratio, it will drop the size to acceptable limits.

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
I use the Microsoft picture program to edit mine. Click on edit and on the right resize. I choose WEB, Large, 640 X 480, and save it. That seems to work just right. Look forward to seeing what you did.

I just put a reworked seat on mine, along with a backrest, from Wingsoft. It moves me back a couple inches and a little more support on the front half. It also gives the passenger a little more leg room by eliminating some of the wing they have to straddle. I rode back up from the coast yesterday and that 180 miles felt just fine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Agree with the two above posts about the pics. REally would like to see that seat!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Windshield

Product Car seat Chair Massage chair Comfort

Motor vehicle Chair Vehicle Scooter Massage chair
ok, try again.
Not exactly like I planned it but at least they're here. Really small considering how they started from my 8M pixel phone camera.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Snazzy seat ya got there feller. Was it a local guy that re did the seat?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife likes the chrome covers against that red color. I can feel my wallet getting lighter again, Thanks for the help guys.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
That's a nice looking custom seat, that's really different.

·
Administrator
15,312 Posts
That's a sharp looking seat. And you have the best for a color bike too!

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
That is a nice job! Gives a nice accent to the whole bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.