Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Larry,
I have considered the trunk lid organizer. Do you like yours?????? Does it take so much room you can't put a helmet in the trunk???

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry,
I have considered the trunk lid organizer. Do you like yours?????? Does it take so much room you can't put a helmet in the trunk???
I can still put two full sized helmets in the rear trunk without any problem. I really like the organizer as it is a great place for extra stuff and it keeps it off of the trunk bottom and out of harms way. My GPS is stored in it along with extra gloves and a first aid kit.

It utilizes a part of the hump that you never can do anything with too. Well worth the money spent. I hope the side organizers do that same magic.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Okay....Good info.. Next question: Does the organizer go instead of the inner shell or on top of the shell?

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Thats true...hopefully someone who has the 1800 will notice this.....Thanks again

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Thats true...hopefully someone who has the 1800 will notice this.....Thanks again

i love this on my bike and you keep the back panel , gives it support , and i can still fit 2 helmets also in my trunk

ps: notice the Ravens Flag in the back:D

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Gordo, you are just full of ................................ knowledge.

:D

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Gordo, you are just full of ................................ knowledge.

:D
i think full of something else , thats what my wife says all the time

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Hey Larry....don't know about your organizers but I just watched "Ariel America..Washington" on Smithsonian HD and wow you have a beautiful state. Thought I might have seen you on one shot but I don't think it had a CT. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm putting Washington on my Bucket List. :D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I doubt they'll fit real well, but might be adaptable with some ingenuity. Darn things are discontinued from Honda Canada now, reckon they didn't sell all that well maybe.:(

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Larry....don't know about your organizers but I just watched "Ariel America..Washington" on Smithsonian HD and wow you have a beautiful state. Thought I might have seen you on one shot but I don't think it had a CT. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm putting Washington on my Bucket List. :D
Thanks for the mention. I just got home from an 1900 mile ride down into the Oregon and California.... the Redwoods. Now that was fun!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts