Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you may like these guys but I ordered parts for my '83 Interstate and one of them doesn't fit. Not only did they refuse to return my item but they where extremely rude about it. I wll never do business with them again.

G

·
I went to their site and have found lots of good testimonials. If I only believe half of them they still seem ok. There, as people say, are always two sides to a story.
I think is unfair to them that you, after two years of being absentee on this site, just get back here and talk bad about someone that cannot defend themselves. Anyhow welcome back and good riding. Now some moderator smack me please

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
A lot of people have been taken by that company and treated shabby, I have seen complaints on other Goldwing forums.
MJ 83 Interstate has been here recently, we've all been offering suggestions to help him with his bike.
No one is here to smack anyone. Have fun and keep it clean that's all we ask.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
I have also seen bad comments about them on another site.
Never seen any about sponsors of this site

·
Registered
652 Posts
Many of you may like these guys but I ordered parts for my '83 Interstate and one of them doesn't fit. Not only did they refuse to return my item but they where extremely rude about it. I wll never do business with them again.
I've read alot about Sabre on other sites and I've yet to hear anything good about them.Always the same stuff.Worst customer service ever, except for maybe Magellan.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Yes I have been on recently and I don't remember if I thanked everyone but the input I got helped me get my bike running again. I hate being a hard a** but I am in the slaes business and I know customer service is everything. One of the things that has happened in this down economy is that folks expect more for what little money they have left to spend and service is king again. The guys at Saber ack like we're luck that they do business with us. All I can say is I'm going back to ebay where I have some recourse when I get treated badly.
When I was in the customer service business the buzz word was "we need to EXCEED customer expectations." Now days it seems that some companies could care less about your basic needs.
Take care and ride safe

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?167817-WARNING-KEEP-AWAY-from-SABER-Cycle-READ-PLEASEI also have heard lots of complaints about their customer service. Anyone can post a good review on line, even the employees and the owners of the company. The best reviews are from people on motorcycle forums that actually that supplier. Any time you order anything on line or even in person you should know the return policy BEFORE you order.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?167817-WARNING-KEEP-AWAY-from-SABER-Cycle-READ-PLEASE

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums...scussion-forum/269817-beware-saber-cycle.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/motorcycles/saber-cycle-com/saber-cycle-com-werfers-custo-a041a.htm

This Business is not BBB accredited
Saber Cycle

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
At least with a brick and mortar shop you are dealing direct with people (and yes there are dorks there too sometimes) so it's all up front in the open. Online trading and purchasing is always best if you're 'buyer beware'. Sabre Cycle is NOT one of our site sponsors or paid advertisers that I know of, so don't feel bad about telling it like it is. For those that are paid sponsors, deal with them directly one on one if you have issues. Their representatives will be more than happy to resolve any problems and get you sorted to maintain their reputations. After all, their livelihood is at stake. Thanks for the heads up from my end.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i got the chrome radio trim on the 1200 wing from saber cycle but other than chrome i'll pass on purchasing from saber cycle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.