Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone i have a1992 1500 aspencade 25000 mi I live in central Virginia and like most I am just waiting for snow to just go away looking forward to chatting everyone

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
rusteeb! Northern Va here. Fairfax County to be exact. How central in central VA ? No doubt I'll be riding that way when....... well you know when. Climb aboard the Forum. Lot's of 1500 Asp. owners here and some know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
dead eye

Hi to everyone i have a1992 1500 aspencade 25000 mi I live in central Virginia and like most I am just waiting for snow to just go away looking forward to chatting everyone
Hi rusteeb! I too live in central Virginia and am a mew member. Matter of fact, I live in Richmond, VA. Looking forward to good weather to ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Rusteeb and Dead Eye, welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the north. Have travled through your state many times. Great riding. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF rusteeb and deadeye

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard boys.... lots of knowledgeable folks here!

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I LIVE IN TAPPAHANNOCK,VA great riding area
Great location. Your town will be one of my pit-stops on my rides to Williamsburgh. MZ. Vickie loves Williamburgh, and one of the reasons that sold her on the Wing was the promised rides to there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the ride to Williamsburg occasionally I take rt 17s across yorktown Bridge and take the colonial parkway stop in williamsburg for lunch then continue on parkway to jamestown and take the ferry across the James River and continue home from there its a Beautiful ride in the fall when the leaves are turning

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
I like the ride to Williamsburg occasionally I take rt 17s across yorktown Bridge and take the colonial parkway stop in williamsburg for lunch then continue on parkway to jamestown and take the ferry across the James River and continue home from there its a Beautiful ride in the fall when the leaves are turning
See you there!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome you two from ARKANSAS.:D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum you guys.It's a ways from here to there, but maybe one day. Hope we all don't need pontoons when all th snow melts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts