Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on 'the other site' where someone from the vulcanbagger.com forum is trying to organize a group buy with Russel Day-Long seats, and was inviting members of 'the other site' to join in to increase the numbers, and therefore the discount. This is something I've been considering, so joined in myself (I'm #21) and thought there might be a couple of folks here who might also be interested. Anyway, the organizer of the group buy, 'fammdw' can be contacted via a PM at the VulcanBagger forum if you're interested. The link is to his thread there. You'll have to join that forum to send him a PM with your name, email, and year/make/model of bike. If you read that thread, you'll see that Russell is not agreeing to this group buy at the moment, but the organizer is hoping that come November they'll agree. Who knows.

I hope this post isn't seen as inappropriate in anyway. If it is, obviously feel free to delete. As I said, I just thought there might be one or two people who might be interested in this. I have no affiliaiton with the originator of the group buy, or with Russell (I just want one of their seats! :D)

Cheers,
Kerry

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Thanks, I was thinking about an aftermarket seat and will look into this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts