Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I am new to the forum. I am a convert from a 04 Harley Road King. I just bought a 1985 Gold Wing. Good bike ,even better no payment! Does anybody know where to buy rubber covers around the mirror.I am glad to see such support with parts and problems. All to often in other forum's everybody trashes each other or belittles somebody. Great job. Doug

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They will Mount up on Wing's Like Eagles ,They will run and not get tired

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Good morning Doug Lee. I have '08 so I'm not much of a technical support fellow here as the majority of riders here are on 1200 and 1500's. Your right, we are kind of a Gentlemens' Club here. Sure, we have moments of " bologna " and sometimes feeble attempts at humor; and sometimes we tease, but only because we care. Ridicule, however, has never been a word used or practiced on this board since my recent arrival last November. Funny how it just seems to be that way naturally. Your noting it is a compliment to all the members here. I have no doubt that any minute now your answer to your mirror question is going to pop up here. Welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome Doug to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Looks like the guys have you covered for what you are looking for. Lots of places to buy OEM parts for older Goldwings. Where is home for you? Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Two Wheel Wing, Greetings from lovely Pensacola Fl,close to the home of the massive oil leak. I heard Kevin Costner is hear to our rescue. Thanks to everyone for the replys on the mirror issue. It seems no one sells the rubber boots around the mirror. Seems a waste of money to buy new mirrors because rubber boots are dry rotted.Life is good in sunny Florida Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts