Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member and Goldwing owner out of Fredericksburg, Virginia!

Picked up a 2004 Goldwing with 13K on the odometer this past April! She’s a baby!!!

LED lightning upgrades were first on the docket: The switchback turn signals in the mirror, the headlamps, the tail lamps, the spoiler and the switchback fog lamps.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Indiana and enjoy the Wing!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada Kamak. Very nice looking ride and the fastest color!
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Premium Member
6,133 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Chesterfield VA!

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
Welcome from Fredericksburg,VA also. There are a few of us on the forum from this area. We sometimes will do some local rides.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I also welcome you from Fredericksburg Va. Message me, or Steve and see about setting up a ride.

·
Super Moderator
28,031 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State. There are several good folks around you in VA., then there is Chopin.:grin2: Get to know those guys they are fine fellas. Nice looking Wing, enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
9,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Nice looking bike although you didn't get the fastest color. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
10,838 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under.

It is good for those that buy an older bike to find one where the PO has done bugger all miles. For us to come along years latter to put some miles on them.:grin2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the welcome!!!!!

Quite a bit of Virginians here!!!!! Before the weather takes a true turn towards the colder temps, I’d definitely be up for a ride!

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Welcome along. Plenty of good folks in your area. But take a lesson and don't ride in just your sock feet...(story there LOL)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts