Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here vI am in Westcliffe Co. Love it. Rode around loocally mthen rented a place in town for Lil Red. Anne made my birthday special. Nice ride, Nice lunch, Nice evening.
Next, ride up to Canyon City.

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Here vI am in Westcliffe Co. Love it. Rode around loocally mthen rented a place in town for Lil Red. Anne made my birthday special. Nice ride, Nice lunch, Nice evening.
Next, ride up to Canyon City.
Cool you're there now. Now that you're a resident may as well get with the program; it's not Canyon City but Canon City. White water rafted the Arkansas in 2008 thru the Royal Gorge at class IV.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool you're there now. Now that you're a resident may as well get with the program; it's not Canyon City but Canon City. White water rafted the Arkansas in 2008 thru the Royal Gorge at class IV.
Thanks Dan. Anne mentioned that to me as well. :)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Might run on over east to Bishop's Castle. Its only about 30 minutes east and the last 20 miles are to die for...I still think that one man doing all that work is amazing... Glad you made it safe...Isaac

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Colorado is really cool, really I mean cool. In 95 We were passing through Leadville about the 7th of July and got snowed on:eek:
Was a beautiful except for the snow thing

·
Premium Member
7,556 Posts
Last July, rented a cabin near Cripple Creek and trailered our Burgman up. Fun times. Passing through again this July enroute to Portland. Unfortunately though it will be seen through the lens of a cage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts