Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday i plan on making a 300 mile trip to nowhere. i'm going to leave home and take I94 west to I69 then head south into indiana. from there i will more than likely pick up rt20 and head east to ohio. i think there is a leather shop in pioneer ohio and if they are open i'll make a stop before headig to I75 and heading north for home

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Glad to see you are feeling well enough for a extended ride. Ride safe and enjoy. Should be a nice day.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Have fun and be safe.

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
sunday i plan on making a 300 mile trip to nowhere. i'm going to leave home and take I94 west to I69 then head south into indiana. from there i will more than likely pick up rt20 and head east to ohio. i think there is a leather shop in pioneer ohio and if they are open i'll make a stop before headig to I75 and heading north for home
Are you going to be the first to visit me. LOL. We have a place called Nowhere else in the South Australian outback. Eric

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Have a great Ride; wish I could join you. Went for a short one this week over to the Honda Store in 65 degree cloudy weather and came home in 52 degree rain. Weather can't make up it's mind, and I live on the DRY side.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to see you are feeling well enough for a extended ride. Ride safe and enjoy. Should be a nice day.
this will be a test for longer rides. joe and eric the camera is in the trunk so i can stop and take some pic's along the way

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
380.4 miles. i followed my route but in angola, in there is a big roundabout in the middle of town and i ended up going north on 157 insted of west on 20. 157 dumps you back on I69 so i headed north to coldwater, mi and took us12 east to m99 south. that took me to pionee, oh and picked up 20 going west back to angola, in. there was nothingbut houses, farms, and fields soididn't bother taking the camera out. after gassing up in angola i took 20 east back to toledo then I75 north. i stopped at the pilot truckstop at exit 18 in monroe, mi for gas andhad arby's for lunch. i had to stop at autozone on the way home and get abattery for the cb450sc before making it home at close to 1:30 / 13:30. i left the house about 5:40

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Sounds like you had a good trip. How do you feel after that many miles?

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Sounds like you had a good trip even with the stupid roundabout.
(I hate those things!!)

Weather can't make up it's mind, and I live on the DRY side.
DRY SIDE? What is that???? :D :D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like you had a good trip. How do you feel after that many miles?
felt good when i got home, no soreness, numbness or anything just an enjoyable ride. i was a ways behind a semi truck and he just diappeared, must have followed 20 and i didn't. one morning i'm going to get up early and run the same route but i'll go to toledo then to angola then north back to coldwater

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Glad you felt good. Sounds like your ready for the season. Still planning to make your way to Pa this summer??

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad you felt good. Sounds like your ready for the season. Still planning to make your way to Pa this summer??
yes i still plan on making it to pa. and riding with you guys

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think you may be speaking of Hudson Leather. They have decent prices, just have to be careful what uyou pick, some of it is pretty cheap s***. Wife has a jacket, chaps and vest from there and I a vest and jacket, although the jacket must of gotten wet and shrunk, it's a little snug now.
I writing this after your trip so glad you had a good trip neighbor.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i didn't plan on buying anything jer878 except maybe some gloves but i didn't see hudson leather

1 - 20 of 25 Posts