21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,836 Posts
Have officially turned into
A
Waaaahhhhher:wink2:

I don know what you mean !!!!!!!!!
You, I can put up with it. Go ahead. We'll toast to those not present.

·
Premium Member
5,357 Posts
Now you're starting to sound like Princess. :pokeit:

You want me to sound like the Princess???

Let me tell you about my Car Tire... :grin2:

·
Administrator
26,012 Posts
Give me a break, you were just there.

>:)
Sure go ahead and shoot me down LOL
I can't believe I never gave out one "Oh Prunella" while there. No sock feet remarks, no Chinese girl references...Sorry Maestro, my bad.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
New rear tire is on and feels great, and today I ordered a windshield deflector to help quiet down the cockpit some more. Also have oil and a filter on the way, going purdy controversial but still in spec according to the book for my bike. I am gonna use Castrol Actevo X-TRA Semi-Synthetic 4T Engine Oil in 20w50, I used to run that in my racing ATV for desert racing and loved it. It is always hot down here and I ride all the time so figure this stuff is worth a shot.

Anyway, I think I am purdy much inked it for the trip now.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Changed my oil last week (Mobile 1 10W40 Full Syn.)
Putting the new rear tire (Pirelli Angel Sport GT Motorcycle Tire) on today...........

That means, barring a last minute catastrophe, I should be all set.:deadhorse:

·
Super Moderator
27,607 Posts
Putting the new rear tire (Pirelli Angel Sport GT Motorcycle Tire) on today...........

If you would like, I offer to shoot that horse that you're beating which should solidify your attendance

:cannon:

·
Super Moderator
13,836 Posts

My big question is; should I pack the peach I was going to bring? I've got a couple pints of Georgia to share, but if you are low in stock I can bring the one jar of peach I've been hording. Or should I pack it just in case the pencil breaks.

I don't think it would be wise to take any leftovers into Canada. So whatever I bring has to be consumed. Good thing Pete and Lee will be there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
My big question is; should I pack the peach I was going to bring? I've got a couple pints of Georgia to share, but if you are low in stock I can bring the one jar of peach I've been hoarding. Or should I pack it just in case the pencil breaks.

I don't think it would be wise to take any leftovers into Canada. So whatever I bring has to be consumed. Good thing Pete and Lee will be there.
Update on the bike. Oil is changed/Tire is mounted - But waiting on a set of rear brake pads. Mine were paper thin. Should be good to go in plenty of time.

As far as the Peach....I will be packing a nice bottle of the classic as well as a nice bottle of my new favorite Bourbon. I think you will be safe leave your hoard at home.

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Update on the bike. Oil is changed/Tire is mounted - But waiting on a set of rear brake pads. Mine were paper thin. Should be good to go in plenty of time.

As far as the Peach....I will be packing a nice bottle of the classic as well as a nice bottle of my new favorite Bourbon. I think you will be safe leave your hoard at home.
Did someone say "bourbon"?!

21 - 40 of 103 Posts