Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a GWOF club code that can be applied to a Road Runner magazine subscription for reduced rates? I am in the process of signing up for a subscription, and hate to pass up a discount if there is one available!

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
I do not know of any discount codes.

Reactions: Cantankerous

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know of any discount codes.
Thanks Bill. I wasn't sure if there was one or not, but thought I would ask.
Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
I also don't know of any, but I've subscribed to that magazine for many years.

·
Registered
265 Posts
It's a good mag, it always gets me "thinking" about touring again.............OR ........ dream about going to places that I've never been :sneaky:

Ronnie

·
Registered
29 Posts
Reactions: Maui

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
It's a good mag, it always gets me "thinking" about touring again.............OR ........ dream about going to places that I've never been :sneaky:

Ronnie
You know, sometimes I think they follow me around. They have articles of where I was recently. Of course some of where I plan to go. But it's always an interesting magazine. I've been tempted to go along on some of their meet-n-greets as they are riders.

Reactions: Maui

·
Registered
265 Posts
You know, sometimes I think they follow me around. They have articles of where I was recently. Of course some of where I plan to go. But it's always an interesting magazine. I've been tempted to go along on some of their meet-n-greets as they are riders.

The meet and greets are fun, I've been to a couple of M&G's that have been orginized by members of this forum, and totally enjoy it.. I feel many times that even though none of us have ever really never met, it still feels like were good friends...:love::love:

Ronnie

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments and feedback everyone! I have been buying Road Runner off the shelf for about a year now and really like the travel and touring articles. However, lately it seems most of the North American tours and maps are focused on areas of the US that are difficult for me to get to, aside from the California tours that would be more easily reachable for me. I noticed that the next issue will have tours and maps for part of BC and Alberta! My home turf! Will be nice to see if I have been on those routes already. Although we won't be riding until probably April, I have already been planning a couple of trips for summer 2021 - around the Penticton BC area, and another out to Vancouver Island.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
This sound like a good magazine. I'll have to pick up a copy to check out.

Reactions: Cantankerous
1 - 10 of 10 Posts