Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I can still remember how to post pics, I'll do a little bragging.

First photo is granddaughter Caily on a group ride to Cotton Gin Cafe east of Dallas Nov18. This was Caily's fourth ride with the group.

Second shot is starting the Christmas Lights Ride this past Saturday night with granddaughter Ambie. This was Ambie's first ride longer than around the block. My rule is their heels need to reach the boards. She's not quite there yet, maybe this summer. I broke that rule for this, but it was for the lights and we'd be staying under 40MPH.

There are 10 grandkids. I expect 8 of them to ride with me. There will be more pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
You are a wealthy man, my friend!:cool:

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Smiling faces all around. Good job.

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Brag all you want.....

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
He who has a large family is a blessed man. It looks like the two young ladies were having a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Cool Randy. All my grandkids can't reach the passenger pegs yet and besides they all live far away. You're blessed to have them close by.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, Caily is 11 and Amby is 7. Its already easy to tell both of them are going to be heartbreakers.

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
Very, very cool. Thank you for sharing. Some day I hope to be able to do the same.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Great to see how family-oriented Wing owners are. I bought mine thinking my wife and I would 2-up just for relaxation and together time. But my 9 year old daughter was the first one in the seat and she won't get out. Lol. Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Mode of transport

1970 Honda SL 125 (a paperboy's dream at 13)
1978 Honda CB 360 (high-school chick magnet)
2001 GL 1800 Blue Beauty (whole new Bucket List)

"Ride! It really doesn't matter where."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts