Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is difficult for the 3 of us to ride together as I am in Upstate NY and one son in Kalamazoo, the other in Provo, UT. But we did a 4 state 1600 mile tour from Provo to Provo thru WY, MT, ID and UT. Saw a lot, did a lot, saw things I never heard of. Rode to Mirror Lake, Sink Canyon, Wind River Gorge, the Bighorn highway, Chief Joseph Highway, Bear Tooth highway. When we got to Red Lodge MT we got gas, a cold drink and went back and did the Bear Tooth again. Then on down to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole then on down rt89 to Logan, UT. What a great ride. Sort of funny thing. As we were going past Hill AFB, UT there was road construction and we had a light rain. We kept going, did not seem to get wet. This was a night, when we got to Provo and I pulled into garage it looked like a milk shake had been poured on Wing. My hands and wrists were tired but my bum was OK

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Nice time it sounds like. Any pictures?

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
yes pic's would be nice to sww

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
That sounded like a wonderful trip. I've been trying to get my son to take a ride with me but between school and work we haven't been able to find a free period.

But when I do it there will be pictures to prove it happened. Hint, hint! (We like to live vicariously through others and it's hard on us to just imagine it.)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Reason I have not posted pictures is because I don't know how. I am just glad I was told about this forum, I was long enough just figuring out how to get on here

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
The Reason I have not posted pictures is because I don't know how. I am just glad I was told about this forum, I was long enough just figuring out how to get on here
Okay, my turn to tell the new guy. Down the page where you are writing your reply is a Mahage Attachments box, hit that. Then you will have to know on your computer where the pictures are. You can add 5 per reply page. I put them into a file on the desktop and use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to reduce the size as they can't be real large or it will not load. Any picture program can do that. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Enjoyed reading about your ride w/your sons. Sounds like a great time and lots of good riding and scenery. Thanks for sharing & good luck with posting your pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts